Join us for the fun-filled, weekend-long Memphis classic Wifflestock on September 21-22, 2019. This 2-day wiffleball tournament is for everyone to play — young and old, women and men, experienced or not. You'll play teams of a similar skill level so that everyone has a great time. Teams are 3-5 players each at $25 per person.
All entries go to support the Ronald McDonald House of Memphis. Without your help, they cannot provide hospitable surroundings for patients and families of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Register now and come enjoy 2 days of "Peace, Love, and Wiffle"!
Rules and Regulations
Wiffleball is a fun baseball-like game with ghost runners and everyone plays every position. Here are the rules:
- Each team must have a minimum of 3 players
- Each team should bring their own yellow wiffleball bat. You may wrap the bat with foam, insulation, tape, etc., not to exceed 7".
- The round robin portion begins Saturday morning. You will be paired with a comparably skilled team to play against.
- Each round robin game is 7 innings, and each tournament game is 9 innings
- Each player must pitch, play outfield, and bat according to the line-up for that team
Hits are as follows:
- Within the bases (inside the lines) is an out
- Between the bases and the fence is a base hit
- If the ball bounces once and hits the fence, it's a double
- If the ball hits the fence (without hitting the ground), it's a triple
- Over the fence is a home run
- Swing and miss is an out
- If the ball goes through the hole in the backstop, it's an out
- 2 fouls is an out
- 4 balls is a walk
If you have any questions during game play, please see the attendant or officiant at the main tent.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Johnny Jackson at (901) 338-3971.